Friday, March 22, 2013

Logitech G400 (MX518) Full Disassembly & Reassembly (For Repair, Research, Etc)




YouTube: Logitech G400 (MX518) Full Disassembly & Reassembly (For Repair, Research, Etc)

If your looking to fix or repair your Logitech G400 (or simply want to see someone else disassemble it) than this video is for you. This video is a full disassembly and reassembly of the Logitech G400 (the new version of the MX518).

The reason I did this video is I want to eventually lighten my G400 from the standard 106g down to the same weight as my favorite mouse the Razer Diamondback which weighs in at 91g.

I also talk about how I fixed my Razer Diamondback's scroll wheel problem as well as how I was able to lighten my E-Blue (E-3lue) Cobra Junior by 19g so it ended up at a very light 76g.

While I didn't find any easy ways to lighten the mouse (mostly due to it being built like a tank) I did get some ideas on ways I could lighten it as well as a really good look at how the mouse was built.

If you ever wanted to see any of the parts inside this legendary mouse it is very likely it is in this video some where.

No comments:

Post a Comment