Sunday, March 17, 2013

E-Blue Cobra Junior (Razer Diamondback Clone) Unboxing & Review



YouTube: E-Blue Cobra Junior (Razer Diamondback Clone) Unboxing & Review E-3lue

Nothing feels exactly like the classic Razer Diamondback but the Cobra Junior is damn close. Overall the E-3lue Cobra Junior has almost exactly the same feel as my Razer Diamondback. I bought this E-3lue Cobra Junior on eBay for $12 with free shipping.

From what I could gather from teh packaging and reading online when considering purchasing the Cobra Junior it seems to have a button that switches the DPI between 400/800/1600. The Razer Diamondback runs at 1600 and so far the tracking seems very similar when I (hopefully) have the Cobra Junior at 1600 DPI.

How does the shape of the Razer Diamondback it was replacing? Surprisingly close. I was amazed at how close this mouse feels to my Razer Diamondback. The Diamonback is was clearly the "inspiration" for the Cobra Junior.

In this unboxing I was only able to cover the external feel of the mouse. I haven't used the mouse yet so I have no information on how well it actually will hold up. I will likely do another video on how it is in use if I end up using it a lot.

If you want to buy a Cobra Junior, the eBay auction I found was entitled "E-Blue Cobra 1600DPI Adjustable 6 Buttons USB Wired Optical Gaming Mouse Mice PC" by the seller "newlaunch".

You can also find it on Amazon by searching for "E-Blue Cobra Junior". The Amazon price at the time of this video was around $13 but you also have to pay shipping.

Both mice weighed almost exactly the same on my kitchen scale right around 91g.

No comments:

Post a Comment